Senior Project Manager
Remedial Construction Services, L.P. (RECON) Yuma, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Summary: The experienced senior level Project Manager will direct all aspects of day to day operations for earthwork, mining reclamation, and environmental and residential remediation construction projects. Provide leadership and direct oversight of the crew and heavy equipment onsite, and daily earthwork operations including safety to ensure project work is performed on time, on budget, and safely.
In This Role, You Will:
- Strategically connect RECON's strategic company goals and objectives with daily operations in the field from initial development of project work through to the closure of construction projects
- Lead efforts to implement and maintain the company behavioral health and safety programs for projects as assigned
- Direct the execution of project work in accordance with the scope of the contract; including pre-bid and proposal preparations, project start-up, contract management, resource allocation and cost controls, materials buy-out, subcontractor and cash flow management, and change order negotiations
- Manage the use of project control tools to report daily progress accurately, compile information for project status reports to track and communicate the progress of work being performed onsite
- Use Risk Matrix and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) graphs to track and manage project risks
- Analyze the physical progress and the financial data of projects to generate timely and accurate forecasts that support performance status reports, including completion dates and financial results
- Foster effective relationships with clients to achieve active cooperation, and prompt payments that promote opportunities to create new and additional business opportunities
- Proactively coach project teams; maintain project and corporate requirements for safety, quality control, and productivity throughout the duration of each earthwork project
- Generate, prepare, and submit invoices for the scope of work performed and the terms of the contract, monitor payment status, and actively pursue late or partial payments in a timely manner
- Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labor and equipment, and subcontracts for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications
What We Require:
- Ten or more years of experience managing construction projects related to soil treatment and stabilization, site preparation, mine reclamation, and environmental or residential remediation
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related discipline, or a combination of education and experience managing environmental and residential remediation projects in a leadership role
- Previous work experience must demonstrate a progressive increase in financial responsibility and supervisory accountability with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, and Teams required; experience using Primavera (P6) software or similar cost estimating software would be a plus
- Ability to work effectively with little or no direct supervision and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Willingness to work in a construction environment with exposure to dust, noise, and inclement weather
- Must be able to travel to project sites throughout the west region to work onsite and manage daily operations as needed with rotations back home, up to 50% travel
RECON offers a variety of employee benefits including competitive compensation, company paid time off and vacation, nine company paid holidays, company matched 401K retirement plan, pet insurance, a casual dress code and work environment, and more.
RECON affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
RECON conforms to the spirit and to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Employment is subject to the verification of pre-employment drug screen, medical testing based on your position, and a criminal background investigation including your driving record. The certification of identity and eligibility to work using the I-9 Form and E-Verify is required within three days of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Remedial Construction Services, L.P. (RECON)
TechnologyView all jobs at Remedial Construction Services, L.P. (RECON)