Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP FIVE long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending account, Health Savings Account
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual to join its Customer Care Pharmacy Operations team.
- Answers multi-line phone, take care of the callers needs/route appropriately
- Research orders
- Sorts all incoming faxes and distributes to the correct department
- Pricing for the facilities
- My Remedi Service call ticket system
- Utilizes Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Perform other tasks as required
- Refill orders
- Generate STAT orders and back up orders
- Ebox processing on refilling control meds
- Navigate through DocuTrack and Framework
- Create forms in DocuTrack
- Know the basic information about name and type of medication
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Maryland Pharmacy Technician license required
- Minimum 1 year of Pharmacy Techncian experience required
- Must be able to work either the 2nd shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm or 3rd shift: 11:00pm-7:30am Monday-Friday
- Must be able to work every other weekend