Provide pharmacy interim dispensing support for multiple processes and remote technologies through the diligent maintenance of on-site medication storage systems at multiple customer facilities.
- Responsible for preparing and shipping the necessary medications for multiple on-site dispensing systems as needed by reports and/or schedules.
- Work closely with field technicians to ensure timely medication delivery and formulary accuracy of off-site stores.
- Provide on-site replenishment and support for various dispensing systems as needed.
- Communicate and act in a professional manner as a liaison between the facility and the pharmacy for interim dispensing system related issues or concerns.
- Responsible for assisting in the support, education and resolution of issues with the various dispensing equipment and processes within the pharmacy and facilities.
- Responsible for conducting an in-depth monthly cycle-count on various interim systems as assigned.
- Responsible for having a full understanding of the remote system programs and software in order to be the onsite subject matter expert for the assigned equipment and procedures.
- Responsible for representing Remedi SeniorCare in a positive and effective manner to all external vendors and customers.
- Billing of Interim items, controls, ivs and all offsite store products.
- Maryland Pharmacy Technician license required
- PTCB certification preferred
- Must have at least one year of pharmacy technician experience
- Ability to understand prescription orders and have an understanding of IV and controls substances as well as overall understanding of pharmacy and managed care operations
- Must be able to drive to facilities to complete audits on equipment
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Every other Monday and Thursday: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Must be able to work the occasional weekend if someone calls out