Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join its Pharmacy Operations team. Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan
The Pharmacist is responsible in providing day-to-day operational needs with the dispensing of prescription medication as required in meeting the needs and requirements of a long term care pharmacy, adheres to the company’s quality and customer service standards, policies and procedures, state and federal guidelines.
- Processing new patient referral prescriptions, preparation, dispensing, and monitoring of medications
- The Pharmacist will work closely with Pharmacy Technicians, and Order Entry Technicians in the preparation and dispensing of medications
- The Pharmacist will work closely with the Pharmacy Technicians and Order Entry to provide client care to include, but, not limited to, patient follow-up, monitoring clinical laboratory data, working with physicians on dosing antibiotics, total parenteral nutrition adjustments, etc.
- Ability to perform accurately and efficiently when imputing information.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Assists with ensuring safety practices and procedures are adhered to and practiced.
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- License in Oklahoma required. License in Texas is helpful.
- Minimum of two (2) year’s recent experience in an acute-care setting or one (1) year experience as a production pharmacist preferred (not required).
- Experience and knowledge base of intravenous admixtures services and intravenous therapy desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills with English as the primary language.
- Ability to work independently as well as working in a team environment, meets deadlines, establish priorities, and be flexible, work under pressure with multiple tasks.
- Must have strong organizational, customer service, and time management skills, ability to problem solve.
- This position must exhibit maturity in judgment, will work under the Director of Pharmacy Operations.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts including weekends
- Monday-Friday: Earliest shift starts at 7:00am, Lastest shift ends at 10:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 8:00am-6:00pm