Remedi SeniorCare Troy, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for the daily operation of the Paxit automated Packaging and Dispensing equipment, the fulfillment of Bulk Prescriptions and the Staging of all finished items for shipment to our customers. This position will also function with and assist any other area in the facility as needed with regards to pharmacy operations.
- Responsible for processing new patient prescriptions, preparation, dispensing, monitoring of medications.
- Works in conjunction with other LTC departments ensuring achieving daily volume, quality and service goals.
- Provides assistance in the development, deployment and management of company and customer supported initiatives.
- Assists with ensuring safety practices and procedures are adhered to and practiced.
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification
- Basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working as a pharmacy technician in a Long-Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy preferred.
Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan and company contribution
Did you know that more than 2 Million Americans are residing in Senior Care Living? And why? Medication management is one of the top reasons why seniors move into these communities. They are seeking help with managing their medications and maintain their quality of life. Remedi partners with senior care communities to provide a unique pharmacy experience to meet the complex medication needs of their residents. That experience starts with our team members in our closed door pharmacies. We are seeking forward thinking individuals who will embrace a daily dedication to the needs of residents, nurses, and administrators.
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify