Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
The Order Entry Technician is responsible for entering prescriptions into the Remedi Senior Care Framework/Docu Track pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. In addition, the Order Entry Technician must also communicate with customers on the telephone and respond quickly and courteously to their needs.
- The Order Entry Technician will be responsible for the entry and follow up of the following data to include, but, is not limited to, new order entry, DC’s, STAT order entry, Accuflow Change logs, mail order entry, CII evaluation and data entry, work queue, blister management, and patient admission into the pharmacy system.
- Responsible for the understanding and working knowledge of the pharmacy computer system Framework / Docu Track as it pertains to order entry functions of ensuring accurate, timely prescription/patient information input.
- Responsible for research, follow up, troubleshooting, as pertaining to prescription/patient data entry discrepancies.
- Answers the telephone when needed to respond to customer needs and requests.
- Resolve any discrepancies in orders with the customer including but not limited to: illegible prescriptions, or other potential medication concerns.
- Works with the pharmacy technicians and pharmacists to understand pharmacy flow process in order to expedite prescription orders.
- Works in collaboration with the Order Entry Lead to meet department goals and objectives.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Assists with ensuring safety policy and procedures are practiced and adhered.
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and acts on it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with co-workers and customers, gaining their trust and respect.
- High School graduate or equivalent required,
- Current national/state pharmacy certification and State Board of Pharmacy registration required
- comprehensive computer knowledge and skills required, comprehensive understanding of medical terminology, and drug knowledge with emphasis on CII’s required, math with emphasis on calculations, and analytical skills required.
- Basic medical records understanding desired.