Did you know that medication errors are common, involving 16–27% of long-term care residents in studies examining all types of medication errors? Remedi SeniorCare is committed to reducing the number of medication errors happening in long-term care settings. It all starts with our order entry department who processes the details of medications for our customers' residents. Medicines are then delivered in our patented medication management system called PAXIT, that with its unique features, reduces the risk for medication errors. We are looking for trained pharmacy technicians to help deliver our innovative pharmacy services and medication packaging to help reduce medication errors.
The Order Entry Technician is responsible for entering prescriptions into the Remedi SeniorCare Framework/DocuTrack pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. In addition, the Order Entry Technician may also communicate with customers on the telephone and respond quickly and courteously to their needs. Under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and as permitted by State law, Order Entry Technicians should be capable of the following:
- Order Entry and follow up of the following data to include, but, is not limited to, new order entry, DC’s, STAT order entry, Accuflow Change logs, mail order entry, CII evaluation and data entry, work queue, blister management, and patient admission into the pharmacy system.
- Responsible for the understanding and working knowledge of the pharmacy computer system Framework / DocuTrack as it pertains to order entry functions of ensuring accurate, timely prescription/patient information input.
- Responsible for research, follow up, troubleshooting, as pertaining to prescription/patient data entry discrepancies.
- Resolve any discrepancies in orders with the customer including but not limited to: illegible prescriptions, or other potential medication concerns.
- Work in collaboration with the Order Entry leadership to meet department goals and objectives.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with co-workers and customers in order to gain their trust and respect.
- May be required to answer the telephone when needed to respond to customer needs and requests.
- Focus on customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- High School graduate or equivalent required,
- Oklahoma Pharmacy Technician license required
- At least one year of Pharmacy Technician experience required
- Must be able to work the 2nd shift 12:30pm-9:00pm, Monday-Friday
- May initially start as 11:30am-8:00pm
- Must be able to work rotating weekends
**Remedi SeniorCare is a great place to work! Our successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site**