Remedi SeniorCare is looking for all-star Order Entry Pharmacy Technicians to fill 1st and 2nd shift opportunities in our pharmacy! We are a state-of-the-art Long-Term Care company GROWING in our Riverview facility. Our team will be hosting a hiring event on Friday, December 4th. Interested in meeting with a supervisor? Apply to find out more and schedule your interview!
HOURS: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM. APPOINTMENT REQUIRED.
The Order Entry Technician is responsible for entering prescriptions into the Remedi SeniorCare Framework/DocuTrack pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. In addition, the Order Entry Technician may also communicate with customers on the telephone and respond quickly and courteously to their needs.
Under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist and as permitted by State law, Order Entry Technicians should be capable of the following:
- Order Entry and follow up of the following data to include, but, is not limited to, new order entry, DC’s, STAT order entry, Accuflow Change logs, mail order entry, CII evaluation and data entry, work queue, blister management, and patient admission into the pharmacy system.
- Responsible for the understanding and working knowledge of the pharmacy computer system Framework / DocuTrack as it pertains to order entry functions of ensuring accurate, timely prescription/patient information input.
- Responsible for research, follow up, troubleshooting, as pertaining to prescription/patient data entry discrepancies.
- Resolve any discrepancies in orders with the customer including but not limited to: illegible prescriptions, or other potential medication concerns.
- Work in collaboration with the Order Entry leadership to meet department goals and objectives.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with co-workers and customers in order to gain their trust and respect.
- May be required to answer the telephone when needed to respond to customer needs and requests.
- Focus on customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current national/state pharmacy certification, along with State Board of Pharmacy registration required.
- Comprehensive computer knowledge and skills required.
- Comprehensive understanding of medical terminology and drug knowledge required.
- Math skills with an emphasis on calculations as well as analytical skills required. Basic medical records understanding desired.
- Minimum of two (2) years working in a long term care pharmacy as a pharmacy, data entry or medical records technician, or as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment preferred, experience with alpha-numeric data entry, SIG codes, strong typing ability required.
Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan and company contribution
Did you know that medication errors are common, involving 16–27% of long-term care residents in studies examining all types of medication errors? Remedi SeniorCare is committed to reducing the number of medication errors happening in long-term care settings. It all starts with our order entry department who processes the details of medications for our customers' residents. Medicines are then delivered in our patented medication management system called PAXIT, that with its unique features, reduces the risk for medication errors. We are looking for trained pharmacy technicians to help deliver our innovative pharmacy services and medication packaging to help reduce medication errors.
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify