Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join its Pharmacy Operations team. Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
This position is responsible for the daily operation of the Paxit automated Packaging and Dispensing equipment, the fulfillment of Bulk Prescriptions and the Staging of all finished items for shipment to our customers. This position will also function with and assist any other area in the facility as needed with regards to pharmacy operations.
- Responsible operating the Paxit and Uhlmann automated equipment.
- Performs bulk fulfillment activities and the Staging of all finished product.
- Responsible for adherence to all policies and procedures in relation to Pharmacy operations and equipment.
- Monitors inventory flow throughout shift and make any appropriate adjustments.
- Replenishes inventory and/or supplies throughout the Pharmacy in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible to alert Supervisor and other Fulfillment Operations Technicians of any workflow backlogs and operational problems with any of the fulfillment processes.
- Responsible to conduct or assist in the training of new staff.
- Perform technician assignments as requested by Pharmacy Supervision.
- Actively contribute to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Comply all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs duties in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices
- No prior Pharmacy experience required, but desirable.
- Experience with Light Assembly or Machine Operations helpful
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Illinois Board of Pharmacy Registration required
- Basic computer knowledge skills required.
- Technology background or PC software courses and the use of automation equipment beneficial.
- Must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.