Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable facilities to provide exceptional person-centered care and deliver better business results through advanced technology solutions and clinical expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join our Pharmacy Operations team.
What we offer
- Salary: Starting at $15.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Guaranteed full time hours with occasional opportunities for overtime
- Consistent bi-weekly schedule
- Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation/sick/holidays
This position is responsible for processing all admission demographic and billing information before it is sent to other departments for medication order entry, processing, and delivery. Responsibilities also include ensuring that medication orders and doctor information is received.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiarity with insurance and claims preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in patient demographic entry and/or medical patient intake preferred
- Excellent general computer/typing skills required
- Must be able to work either 1st shift: 9:30am-6:00pm or 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm , Monday-Friday
- Must be able to work rotating weekends and holidays