Patient Accounts Representative - 2nd Shift
Remedi SeniorCare Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable facilities to provide exceptional patient-centered care and deliver better business results through advanced technology solutions and clinical expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join our Patient Accounts team.
What we offer
- Salary: Starting at $15.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Guaranteed full time hours with occasional opportunities for overtime
- Consistent bi-weekly schedule
- Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation/sick/holidays
The Patient Accounts Representative is primarily responsible for receiving and processing all new admissions and readmissions. As the gatekeeper, individual will generally serve as the first point of contact for facility customers to ensure that all necessary information is received for timely delivery of medications. He/she will also be responsible for processing census changes.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have at least one year of Data Entry and Medical experience OR one year of Pharmacy Technician experience
- Excellent general computer/typing skills required
- Must be able to work one of the following shifts
- 2:00pm-10:30pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday and rotating weekends/holidays
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify