Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable facilities to provide exceptional patient-centered care and deliver better business results through advanced technology solutions and clinical expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join our Pharmacy Operations team.
What we offer
- Salary: Starting at $15.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Guaranteed full time hours with occasional opportunities for overtime
- Consistent bi-weekly schedule
- Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation/sick/holidays
This position is responsible for processing all admission demographic and billing information before it is sent to other departments for medication order entry, processing, and delivery. Responsibilities also include ensuring that medication orders and doctor information is received.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiarity with insurance and claims preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in patient demographic entry and/or medical patient intake preferred
- Excellent general computer/typing skills required
Must be able to work one of the following positions
- Position 1: 11:30am-8:00pm
- Position 2: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday and rotating weekends/holidays
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify