Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join its Pharmacy Operations team. Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan
The Order Entry Technician is responsible for entering prescriptions and refills into the pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. Technicians must be responsive and courteous when addressing our customers’ needs. Successful Technicians are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; understanding customer information and using it to improve products and services we deliver; talking and acting with customers in mind; establishing and maintaining effective relationship with co-workers and customers, thus gaining our customers’ trust and respect.
- Enter new and refill prescriptions into the pharmacy system.
- Work with Remedi pharmacy technicians and pharmacists to expedite orders.
- Resolve and answer questions when asked about customer needs and requests, including but not limited to, illegible prescriptions and other potential medication concerns.
- Work in collaboration with the Order Entry/Medical Records Manager to meet department goals and objectives.
- Actively contribute to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures and ensure safety policy and procedures are consistently practiced and adhered to.
- Comply with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Current national/state pharmacy certification and State registration are required
- Basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment or Long Term Care pharmacy preferred.
- Experience with alpha-numeric data entry.