Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable facilities to provide exceptional patient-centered care and deliver better business results through advanced technology solutions and clinical expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join our Pharmacy Operations team.
What we offer
- Guaranteed full time hours with occasional opportunities for overtime
- Consistent weekly schedule
- Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Opportunities for cross-training and upward mobility
- Closed door pharmacy prevents patients from entering (especially important due to COVID-19)
This position is responsible for the daily operation of the Paxit automated Packaging and Dispensing equipment, the fulfillment of Bulk Prescriptions and the Staging of all finished items for shipment to our customers. This position will also be supporting the IV department in filling of IV orders to include, but, not limited to, mixing of IV medications, mathematically calculate doses, apply all sterile techniques as applicable to the job.
- Current Oklahoma Pharmacy Technician license required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, physical position
- Prior IV experience required
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday: 11:30am-8:00pm
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify