Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions. Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join its Pharmacy Operations team.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan
IV pharmacy technician is responsible in assisting the IV Manager with the day-to-day operational needs of the Infusion department, adheres to the company’s quality and customer service standards, policies and procedures, state and federal guidelines.
- Responsible for the filling of IV orders to include, but, not limited to, mixing of IV medications, mathematically calculate doses, apply all sterile techniques as applicable to the job.
- Responsible for sending supplies and equipment to facilities
- Responsible for maintaining all IV mixing records.
- Responsible for performing regular cleaning and maintenance check on all equipment
- Responsible for the programming of all infusion pumps
- Responsible for the data entry of all applicable I.V. orders
- Responsible for the ordering of supplies from various vendors
- Perform other tasks as required
- Perform technician assignments as requested by the pharmacy management.
- Maintain all IV pharmacy related equipment and supplies in the equipment rental log.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Assists with ensuring safety policy and procedures are practiced and adhered.
- Enforces all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- Participates in special projects to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a positive productive manner anticipates and responds to the positions areas of responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification required, basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working as an IV pharmacy technician in a Long Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with English as the primary language.
- Shift is from Wednesday to Tuesday; Weekdays: 6:00pm-4:30am, Weekends: 3:00pm-3:00am