SCHEDULE: 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM, Wednesday through Tuesday
More than half of all residents living in senior care communities have high blood pressure, and 4 in 10 are living with Alzheimer's disease or other dementias. Remedi partners with these communities to provide pharmacy services for residents living with these health conditions. With our proven technology and innovation, we have revolutionized how seniors living in Long Term Care settings receive their medications. Our patented technology, sophisticated software, and trusted delivery model enable us to serve over 80,000 residents in 30 states. Join our growing team and be part of having a positive impact on seniors and their families.Responsibilities
IV Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the IV Manager with the day-to-day operational needs of the Infusion department, adheres to the company's quality and customer service standards, policies and procedures, state and federal guidelines.
- Responsible for the filling of IV orders to include, but, not limited to, mixing of IV medications, mathematically calculate doses, apply all sterile techniques as applicable to the job.
- Responsible for sending supplies and equipment to facilities
- Responsible for maintaining all IV mixing records.
- Responsible for performing regular cleaning and maintenance check on all equipment
- Responsible for the programming of all infusion pumps
- Responsible for the data entry of all applicable I.V. orders
- Responsible for the ordering of supplies from various vendors
- Perform other tasks as required
- Perform technician assignments as requested by the pharmacy management.
- Maintain all IV pharmacy related equipment and supplies in the equipment rental log.
- Actively contributes to the evaluation and continuous improvement of client services, policies and procedures.
- Assists with ensuring safety policy and procedures are practiced and adhered.
- Participates in special projects to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a positive productive manner anticipates and responds to the positions areas of responsibilities.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification required, basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working as an IV pharmacy technician in a Long Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with English as the primary language.
**Remedi SeniorCare is a great place to work! Our successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site**
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify