Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy provider. We enable facilities to provide exceptional person-centered care and deliver better business results through advanced technology solutions and clinical expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join our Pharmacy Operations team.
What we offer
- Salary: Starting at $14.50 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Guaranteed full time hours with occasional opportunities for overtime
- Consistent bi-weekly schedule
- Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Opportunities for cross-training and upward mobility
The Order Entry Technician is responsible for entering prescriptions into the Remedi SeniorCare Framework/DocuTrack pharmacy system with both speed and accuracy. In addition, the Order Entry Technician may also communicate with customers on the telephone and respond quickly and courteously to their needs.
- Current Maryland Pharmacy Technician license required
- Previous data entry experience in a pharmacy required
- Must be able to work either 2nd shift: 3:30pm-12:00am or 3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am, Monday-Friday
- Must be able to work every other weekend
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify