Fulfillment Operations Supervisor - 2nd shift
Remedi SeniorCare Euclid, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In 2015, the Environmental Protection Agency estimated that 740 tons of drugs are wasted by nursing homes each year. A unique difference between Remedi Seniorcare and traditional long-term care pharmacies is our commitment to reducing the amount of medication waste. With our patented technology, PAXIT's 24-hour, unit-dose medication management system is proven to reduce waste in long-term care settings. Join a closed-door pharmacy company that is committed to reducing waste to help our environment and our customers.
The Fulfillment Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and leading the automated pharmacy delivery operations within the pharmacy as well as bulk medication fulfillment and delivery functions.
- Direct oversight of fulfillment personnel associated with packaging/dispensing, bulk fulfillment, staging and delivery.
- Ensure appropriate level of inventory is maintained and packaging activities provide sufficient stock for daily operations.
- Coordinate all activities associated with packaging, dispensing and staging.
- Ensure coordination of tote staging with all orders.
- Meet delivery deadlines through effective delivery coordination.
- Assist with interviewing process and hire appropriately qualified staff for the pharmacy. Build a team capable of, and committed to, addressing and supporting real time issues / request as necessary.
- Assist with preparations and conducts department’s employee performance evaluations, along with conducting coaching or warning sessions.
- Work with management on implementation opportunities to improve operations including, but not limited to, cost reduction, productivity improvement, increased capacity, improved quality, enhanced service and best practices workflows.
- Coordinates with other departments to include but, not limited to, Pharmacists, Call Center, Order Entry, Billing, IT Support and Human Resources. Delivery and inventory control, to achieve daily production and services goals.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Pharmacy Certification required
- Basic computer knowledge skills required. Technology background or PC software courses and the use of automation equipment beneficial.
- Must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of commercial automation/dispensing modalities and/or manufacturing processes/production operations.
- Minimum 3 years’experience working in a supervisor capacity in Pharmacy or relevant educational background.
**Remedi SeniorCare is a great place to work! Our successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site**
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify
BusinessView all jobs at Remedi SeniorCare