Front End Pharmacy Manager
Remedi SeniorCare Rosedale, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Front End Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management, production and operation of Order Entry, Compliance, Medical Records, Census, and Call Center departments
- Management of the Front End Operations to meet day-to-day operations in the area of order entry of new and refill orders, Compliance, customer service inbound and outbound calls, maintenance of current nursing home bed census and pharmacy claims resolution.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and disciplinary functions associated with Order entry, Compliance, Medical Records, Call Center, Census personnel.
- Responsible with achieving department goals in volume, production, quality, customer service, completion of daily order entry by run time deadlines.
- Monitors staff performance for productivity, accuracy, and quality. Working with front end supervisors, takes appropriate steps to maintain staff performance levels are at or above standards to include retraining or performance improvement programs.
- Prepares and conducts department’s employee performance evaluations, along with conducting coaching or warning sessions.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to improve operations including, but not limited to, cost reduction, productivity improvement, increased capacity, improved quality, enhanced service and best practices workflows.
- College degree in business or health care desired.
- Current national/state pharmacy certification OR Pharmacist license required.
- Experience managing large teams (40+ employees) required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Must have basic understanding of medical terminology with ability to interpret prescriptions and doctors orders, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of five years managing day to day operating activities in a healthcare environment, long term care pharmacy experience with alpha-numeric data entry.
- Experience with budget and staffing management.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan and company contribution