Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician, overnight
Remedi SeniorCare Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Schedule of the position: 6:00 pm-6:30 am. 2/3/3/2
Pay: $25.00-$30.00/hour + 10%-15% shift differentials
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for an experienced and talented Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join its GROWING Pharmacy.
Our team members enjoy climate-controlled state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
We offer very comfortable state-of-the-art work environment:
** Modern employee lounge with free beverages
** Great compensation
** Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + company match, etc.)
** Work with the innovate technology
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and operating production equipment to optimize availability, quality and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems.Responsible for Production Lead on shift basis and direct operation of the Dispensing Systems.Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors , PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices.Strong mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting production issues, while minimizing downtime. Effectively communicate requirements and status to production operation.Work independently to perform preventative maintenance following written schedules and procedures.
Responsibilities will include maintenance of production equipment:
- Maintain and/or improve system performance to design specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on dispensing and unit dose packaging equipment within priorities and on time.
- Operate Dispensing Systems and perform Shift Lead duties, ensuring that the System is operated as designed and runs are completed on time.
- Troubleshoot system issues and take corrective actions independently, while minimizing production downtime. Highlight system issues for permanent corrective actions and process improvements.
- Requisition repair materials, machine components and parts. Maintain and organize spare parts inventory.
- Define training and preventive maintenance programs to optimize and maintain equipment.
- Use of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, calibrations and spare parts.
- Train production operators/ employees as appropriate for set-ups, operation of all equipment, etc.
- Work rotating schedule including weekends and holidays and overtime as needed. Off hours support via phone and emergency call response until full staff coverage in place.
- Responsible for safety compliance personally and with equipment.
- Participate in special projects and/or rebuilds.
- Responsible for assembly and testing of various mechanical devices and complete systems according to blueprints, written or verbal specifications with minimal supervision. Documentation and/ or specifications may be ambiguous.
- Education/Certifications: High School graduate, GED, Technical school graduate or equivalent training
- Experience: 4 years (6 years preferred) of electro-mechanic experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in use of power tools/ measuring devices
- Basic background in general machine shop practices and experience with 220V power
Remedi SeniorCare is a great place to work! Our successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive benefits and compensation plan along with the surroundings of our state-of-the-art work site. We serve people. Our focus is improving the quality of life for people who reside in long-term care facilities and the people who care for them. If you believe in our mission and values, and would like to be a part of a growing company at the forefront of providing revolutionary, high-tech long-term care pharmacy solutions, APPLY NOW!