Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for an experienced and talented Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join its GROWING Pharmacy in Euclid, OH.
Our team members enjoy climate-controlled state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
We offer very comfortable state-of-the-art work environment:
** Modern employee lounge with free beverages
** Great compensation
** Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + company match, etc.)
** Work with the innovate technology
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and operating production equipment to optimize availability, quality and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems.Responsible for Production Lead on shift basis and direct operation of the Dispensing Systems.Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors , PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices. Work independently to perform preventative maintenance following written schedules and procedures.
Responsibilities will include maintenance of production equipment:
- Maintain and/or improve system performance to design specifications.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on dispensing and unit dose packaging equipment within priorities and on time.
- Operate Dispensing Systems and perform Shift Lead duties, ensuring that the System is operated as designed and runs are completed on time.
- Troubleshoot system issues and take corrective actions independently, while minimizing production downtime. Highlight system issues for permanent corrective actions and process improvements.
- Requisition repair materials, machine components and parts. Maintain and organize spare parts inventory.
- Define training and preventive maintenance programs to optimize and maintain equipment.
- Use of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, calibrations and spare parts.
- Train production operators/ employees as appropriate for set-ups, operation of all equipment, etc.
- Work rotating schedule including weekends and holidays and overtime as needed. Off hours support via phone and emergency call response until full staff coverage in place.
Schedule of the position: 6:00 pm-6:30 am. 2/3/3/2
Pay: $25.00-$30.00/hour + 10%-15% shift differentials
- Education/Certifications: High School graduate, GED, Technical school graduate or equivalent training
- Experience: 4 years (6 years preferred) of electro-mechanic experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in use of power tools/ measuring devices
- Basic background in general machine shop practices and experience with 220V power
Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Remedi SeniorCare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. Remedi SeniorCare participates in the E-Verify program as required by law: learn more E-Verify