Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy climate-controlled facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
Remedi offers great benefits and perks!
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending account, Health Savings Account
- Life insurance/Long-and Short-term disability.
- 401K plan
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual to join its Customer Care Pharmacy Operations team.
- Answers multi-line phone, take care of the callers needs/route appropriately
- Research orders
- Sorts all incoming faxes and distributes to the correct department
- Pricing for the facilities
- My Remedi Service call ticket system
- Utilizes Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Perform other tasks as required
- Refill orders
- Generate STAT orders and back up orders
- Ebox processing on refilling control meds
- Navigate through DocuTrack and Framework
- Create forms in DocuTrack
- Know the basic information about name and type of medication
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current National/State Pharmacy Certification, and registration with Board of Pharmacy preferred
- Basic computer knowledge skills required, must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a high volume call center specializing in LTC, Hospital or related.
- Ability to answer multi-line telephone system
- computer background helpful, organizational, and ability to multi-task, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, personable, customer service oriented, leadership, dependable, cooperative, honest, responsible, and respectful.