Re/Max Haven (Bedford Hts., OH 44146) - Azzam Cleveland Realty Team is looking to hire an energetic, driven, self-motivated, quick learner that thrives in fast-paced environments! This successful real estate team is growing rapidly and looking to fill this position with someone that is interested in thinking big & making a positive impact in a team setting. We are one of the most successful real estate teams in the area. This is an opportunity to work with one of the top realtors in Ohio both 2018 and 2019.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our highly successful team as a Full Time - Real Estate Listing & Transaction Assistant! Our Team is hardworking and successful! Our Closing Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks correctly with a high degree of quality in a timely manner and is looking for an assistant. This position will work hand in hand with the marketing coordinator and closing coordinator.
Must work well independently, be able to take on multiple projects, and excel with minimal instruction. Technology savvy is a MUST and the desire to learn new things. The job is for a quick learner who anticipates obstacles and thinks on their feet to provide solutions.
This position requires you to work in our Bedford Heights office.
• Follow up with title companies, lenders, agents, cities, utility companies, and home inspectors as needed for file updates and compliance.
• Assist with escrow / commission letters, as needed.
• Enter listing data into internal and external systems. Ensures information is accurate.
• Assist agents and listings Coordinator with paperwork for input into MLS
• Assisting with scheduling photographers, lockboxes, and sign installation for each listed property.
• Request missing paperwork from agents, title companies and warranty companies to ensure all files are complete for closings.
• Audit files for missing paperwork
• Assist with MLS audits, as required/necessary.
• Photo editing and upload for marketing materials and listing presentations.
• Work with agents to ensure all sales past the closing dates are updated
• Maintain familiarity with company and brand intranet content updates and guide agents to appropriate resources
• Create and maintain effective marketing for listings
• Support department heads and assists with day to day tasks and general administrative office support and phones
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be upbeat, creative and friendly with a positive can-do attitude
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Great ability to focus and multi-task
• Calm under pressure
• Real Estate admin or marketing experience
• Extremely proficient working with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, & Slide), Social Media, MLS (Multiple Listing Service), DocuSign, Dropbox, Listhub, Postlets, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com & be internet proficient.
• Comfortable working on a Windows computer and with new technology and applications
• Service-based attitude
• Ability to work with strong personalities
• Reliable and punctual
• Comfortable working with others in a very fast-paced environment
• Must have superior organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised
• Associates Degree or some college preferred
• 1-3 years of Real Estate administrative experience preferred
The employee would be temporary/contract for the first 60 days (probationary period), and then would be hired on full-time after the initial training/probationary period and eligible to apply for medical, dental & vision insurance; as well as possible PTO accrual for 1 week vacation.