Re/Max Property Management is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! This is a full time, W2 employee position. You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Large property Management Company with multiple locations all throughout Cleveland/Cleveland suburbs., is seeking a reliable and experienced maintenance technicians.Job Duties:Maintain and repair single family, 2-3 family homes, 4-unit apartments with some being occupied (involving contacting the tenants/occupants), some being vacant
-- Duties which includes but is not limited to plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, drain cleaning, and additional general work (ie: drywall, touch up painting, tile/flooring, etc)
Additional requirements:-- Must provide your own tools (to an extent, we can provide materials and some tools) -- Company Vehicle is provided.
-- Valid driver's license
-- Must pass background check and drug test
Must be able to handle work order system with work orders being assigned to you directly. Occasional evening or Saturday hours.
Must have previous experience in a construction or maintenance role.
Hourly pay based on experience ($15-$18 hr)
Email resume for consideration.