- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Remote working - East Coast, USA
Salary depending on experience + excellent benefits.
Full time/ Permanent
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with a global pharmaceutical and biotech company to assist them with their recruitment of a ‘Salesforce Analyst’.
We are actively looking for individuals that are passionate about making a difference and have an opportunity for a ‘Salesforce Analyst’ to join our central Salesforce IT team. In this ‘Salesforce Business Analyst’ position the successful candidate with serve as the go-to person for Salesforce support, projects and systems development.
‘Salesforce Analyst’ Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders to optimize Salesforce to meet business needs.
- Document Salesforce requirements to then develop and test solutions.
- Provide support, improvements and implementation in various business and system enhancement projects on main Salesforce products.
- Work on troubleshooting issues and clearing the requests backlogs on service requests.
- Coordinate and action various integrations and migration activities.
- Conduct checks on the health of the system, recommend options to mitigate risks and implement the action plan
- Monitor the data within Salesforce to help drive process improvement.
Experience, Qualifications and skills for this ‘Salesforce Analyst’ position:
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce configuration and programming.
- 5+ years’ experience of documenting requirements and manage the implementation within Salesforce and related systems.
- Degree educated within a related subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce configurations and APEX programming.
- Experience of working within structured project management frameworks.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
BusinessView all jobs at Remarkable Jobs