Remain At Home is currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants and Medical Assistants for in-home shifts ranging from 4-12 hours. These shifts are one-on-one with elderly and chronically ill clients. Caregivers must be able to provide a copy of certificate or diploma.
Location: Portsmouth Area
Apply online now!
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
RAH Holdings, LLC will perform a background check on all applicants working with children, developmentally disabled persons, disabled person and vulnerable adults. The background check is for initial employment or engagement decisions only.