REMx Staffing is seeking at title/settlement clerk for a client located in Plymouth Meeting. This is a direct hire role with an outstanding land transfer company. Apply Now!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate real estate closings on behalf of title agent clients.
• Communicate accurately and punctually with clients, lenders and others.
• Prepare residential purchase Settlement Statements and/or Closing Disclosure and other closing documents as directed by agent.
• Coordinate signing of closing documents as directed by agent and parties to the transaction.
• Once approved by agent, work with disbursement team to disburse closing proceeds in accordance with parties’ instructions and applicable law.
• Work closely with post-closing manager to coordinate recording of applicable closing documents and the issuance of title insurance policies.
• Comply with documents: contracts, settlement statements, closing disclosures, mortgages, deeds and title policies.
• Work collaboratively with all stakeholders including but not limited to internal operations teams, client, outside counsel, and title agent partners.
• 2+ years’ experience with title or closing company required.
• National purchase closing experience required. .
• Experience utilizing ResWare or similar closing software preferred.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats.
• Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-started with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to high volume and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust to develop, maintain strong relationships with business partners across all levels
Why Work Here?RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.
RemX is proud to offer the most favorable benefit options for our valued Associates.