Are you looking for a firm that recognizes your ideas?
Consider applying to this job post.
Our client, one of Central Florida’s premier CPA firms, is seeking to hire an experienced public accounting Senior Tax Accountant like you today!
As a Senior Tax Accountant, you’ll run your desk, managing your workflow and clients! The firm offers challenging tax work and fun clients. The firm practices Domestic and International Tax and is experiencing tremendous growth. If you want to be on a team that likes to work hard and play hard, apply today.
- Tax preparation - Corporate, Partnership and Individual
- Domestic and International Tax Planning and Tax Services
- Financial Statement preparation
- Approving monthly financial statements
- Prepare U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities, including consolidated and non-consolidated C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciary, and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Prepare U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns.
- Conduct complex tax research
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist.
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- CPA designation
- 5+ years of public accounting tax accounting experience (required)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting (required)
- Master’s in Accounting or Taxation (preferred)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership traits
- Strong organizational skills
- Tax Systems experience
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe