RemX Irvine is seeking a Quality Engineer/Multimedia Evaluation for our client located in Ontario, CA.
This is a Temporary to Hire opportunity with a AMAZING, growing, stable company in the Automobile industry!
The multimedia quality Engineer is responsible for performing evaluations and preparing reports for multimedia products.
Offering an hourly pay rate of $25.00.
Quality Engineer/Multimedia Evaluation Duties:
Perform evaluation and verify of multimedia products and other related products
- Managing test schedule / Check the basic checklist and Past issue list.
- Finding Issue and Take a Log & Video, supporting developer to solve the issue
- Register issue in system database.
- Review the previous field claim list and verify in new product.
Having a full Knowledge of Multimedia and testing Tool & Method
- Knowing Specification for multimedia & vehicle related function.
- Adapt and understand newly released technology and specification.
- Ability to create test cases related with Multimedia and Vehicle features.
- Provide details of new features and multimedia functions to related company
Provide technical support to customers
- Verify issue claims to gather log data for software improvements.
- Participate in audits to co-evaluate product with customers.
- Supply and perform product software updates upon request.
- Support media events with software updates and check vehicle related functions.
- Participate in team meetings
Quality Engineer/Multimedia Evaluation Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required from one of the following disciplines: electrical engineering, computer science, software engineering, and/or other related engineering.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate PC skills are required in word processing, Excel spreadsheets and MS Power Point
- Proficient in record keeping
- Team player