RemX is in search of a QA Auditor for our client in the lending industry! This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 4+ years of pre-funding experience in QA/QC. Our client, located in Sunny San Diego, is offering this DIRECT HIRE position paying 60-65kDOE – REMOTE. The ideal candidate will have direct experience with both Agency & Government (FNMA, FHLMC, VA, FHA) facing mortgages doing both purchases and refinances (retail and correspondent loans will be audited). Strong Excel skills will also be needed for this position.
If your background lines up with this position, please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Work closing with sales mortgage department examining mortgage for accuracy, ensure compliance with policies, internal requirements and regulatory requirements
- Identify and resolve any errors in pre-funding and/or post-closing of loan review and take corrective action as needed
- Perform risk assessments on loans, escalate potential fraud and violations when identified
- Review and verify income, tax returns, consumer credit reports, debt to income ratio, etc.
- Evaluate canceled loans or decline credit applications for accuracy and ensure conformance with business and investor standards, regulatory requirements and product guidelines.
- Verification of required information and data are clearly documented
- At least four years’ total work experience in consumer mortgage lending process in Auditing - pre-funding
- Prefer prior experience working with investor or third party managers
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Able to manage multiple of files, request and deadlines
- Prior experience using PDF/Adobe programs, MS Word and Excel
- Intermediate math skills
Why Work Here?RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.
RemX is proud to offer the most favorable benefit options for our valued Associates.