Are you looking for a great opportunity to work as a Pharmacy Assistant with a major company in the industry??? Look no further! Your opportunity is now!
Works in a fast-paced production environment known as an automated refill center.
Performs warehouse operations such as packing prescriptions, receiving, put away, cycle count process and shipping.
Maintains continuous, consistent work flow in order to meet daily production goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Receives and stores incoming supplies
• Reads computer generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, verify size and strength of the product before putting product away
• Processes orders for shipping
• Assists in stocking shelves and maintaining inventory
• Folds and packs paperwork with prescriptions to prepare for shipping
• Sorts orders by store location and places in totes for shipping
• Verifies paperwork with received items from DC
• Unloads product from truck
• Palletize orders for shipment
• Shrink wrap completed pallets
• Loads pallets onto truck for transportation
• Separates product by lot numbers and expiration dates'
• Complies with policies, procedures and SOP’s
• Adheres to and promotes the Company’s Shared ICARE principles Job Requirements
• B-tech certification (WA state requirement)
• Able to lift and carry 20-25 pounds
• Will be standing/walking for the majority of the shift (8+hours per day)
• Requires bending, twisting, reaching and grasping
Work Schedule: Sundays 7:00am -3:30pm, M-Thursday - 2:30pm - 11:00pm,
Washington State Pharmacy Assistant License required.