- Over a month ago
- $19 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
PARTS SPECIALIST / CUSTOMER SERVICE
TYPE: Contract to Hire - 100% in office
PAY: $20 per hour plus commission
WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is an international manufacturing company with its domestic headquarters located in Charlotte. Their Charlotte office has doubled in size over the last few years, leading to advancement opportunities.
YOUR DUTIES FOR THE PARTS SPECIALIST / CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL INCLUDE:
- Receive parts orders from customers, dealers, and sales team
- Receive email, phone, and online orders
- Confirm details of needed part including measurements and description
- Process orders or necessary quotes into software system
- Calculate discount levels or special pricing
- Check inventory for needed updates for customer orders
- Work closely with purchasing regarding feedback on customer needs
- Ensure parts orders are packed correctly prior to shipping
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE PARTS SPECIALIST / CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Background in technical machinery and parts is preferred
- Experience in inventory, shipping/receiving is a plus
- Must have basic computer and typing skills
- Must be organized
RemXWhy Work Here?
Great work/life balance, a company that cares about you and your success and will take the time to invest in advancing your career.
Websitehttps://www.remx.com View all jobs at RemX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?