A Small (yet mighty) Government/Defense Contractor is hiring an Office Administrator. This organization is under 30 employees and the office staff is under 5 team members.
- Contract Review including Proofreading
- Editing Proposals
- Technical Documentation
- General administrative and business operations support for the Company and Leadership
- Customer Service, Vendor Management, and Invoicing/Billing
- Will be main point of contact for Employee Relations, Workers Compensation, Onboarding, Benefits, Training, and Recruiting.
- Bachelor Degree Required in related field
- 3-5 years of General Office / Operations Experience with a Government Contractor / Defense Contractor
- Computer experience: Quickbooks, MS Office. ADP is a PLUS
- Experience working with Government contracts / Defense Contracts is required.
- *Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance and have current U.S. work authorization.