Reputable Supply Chain organization in Doral is seeking for Customer Service/Logistics Coordinator to be part of their fast growing organization and innovative team!
Customer Service /Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Schedule customer pick up
- Provide the fastest, most convenient routing to meet promised turnaround time
- Provide timely and accurate information upon customer requests
- Ensure appropriate measures are in place to prevent customer issues and service failures
- Provide timely feedback to the client regarding customer concerns
- Provide real time track and trace
- Monitor the activity of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Mon, Tues, Fri 02:00PM-10:30PM (Off-Wed and Thurs) Sat and Sun 09:00-05:30PM
Skills and Abilities:
? Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
? Must have strong oral and written communication skills
? Problem solving and interpersonal skill in both English and Spanish.
? Ability to work independently as well as with a team structure.
? Ability to build rapport and strong relationships with clients.
? Strong problem-solving skills.
? Professional and detail oriented is a must