- Mon-Fri hours 8-4:30/5
- East End of Louisville
- Salary range 35-45K based on experience & education
- Excellent benefits & 401K Offered
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct initial assessment and ongoing patient care.
- Provide counseling to patients through evidenced-based practice.
- Provide patient education.
- Ensure accountability of treatment program and patient compliance through collaboration.
- Assist patients in creating realistic goals toward achieving freedom from addiction.
- Act as a clinic resource and assure compliance with HIPPA and CFR42 Part 2 regulations.’
- Education: Master's Degree in a human services field
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of full-time employment/internship working in a human-services setting OR Master's Degree in behavioral science, as defined above.
- License: CSW, LCSW, LPCC, LPCA, LMFT, LCADC
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% company paid), and Health Savings Account
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Wellness Programs (Fitness Reimbursement & Smoking Cessation)
- Life and Disability insurance (100% Company Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts via Tickets at Work