- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Legal Assistant must have 2+ years of experience in tort litigation. They will be primarily be responsible for assisting the practice group attorneys with preparing pleadings, motions, affidavits, answers, and discovery documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree, a plus
- At least 2 years of tort litigation experience in a law firm preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Outlook necessary
- Superior organizational and computer skills
- Attention to details a must
- Proactiveness, resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
LegalView all jobs at RemX
Get fresh Legal Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.