Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resources Generalist
RemX Staffing is supporting an award winning client for this contract role in Atlanta, GA. The Human Resources Generalist provides day-to-day support to assigned client groups by executing the tactical aspects of Human Resources in the areas
of employee relations, compliance, labor relations, training, staffing, compensation and benefits. This will be a 4 month contract with the potential to become permanent in early 2022. HEAVY Compliance experience will put you ahead of other candidates.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Interprets company policies and counsels employees on employment issues. Assists with the implementation of new
- company policies and ensures compliance.
- Consults with supervisors and managers on basic labor and employee relations issues. Assist management at the tactical level to resolve issues and develop solutions.
- Partners with management team to effectively facilitate, administer and execute established performance management processes such as, 1:1s, coaching discussions, disciplinary action, performance development or improvement plans and formal performance reviews.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection process for internal and external candidates. Responsible for interviewing and providing feedback on hiring decisions. Partners with Compensation to determine equitable employment offers.
- Partners with other HR functions to disseminate departmental or company-wide communications effectively.
- Coordinates departmental changes including promotions, transfers, equity adjustments and restructures. Partners with management to create and/or update existing job descriptions as necessary.
- Delivers training and development programs in partnership with OD team as needed.
- Actively support organizational change and continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with the Organizational Development (OD) team.
Human Resources Generalist candidate profile:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or related field required. Equivalent experience may be a consideration.
- 0-3 years HR-related experience
- Knowledge - Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices (ADA, FMLA, EEO, etc..)
- Skills - Solid communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Analytical skills
- Good organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Abilities - Ability to coach front-line management. Able to perform duties with moderate supervision. Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Able to provide timely responses and deliver a high-level of customer service
- Adapts to change/flexibility
RemXWhy Work Here?
Join this family, friendly team who works hard and plays hard and experience unlimited career growth!!!
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3.5 billion staffing organization in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of finance and accounting professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.