Financial Services Office Administrator
RemX Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is a boutique financial advising group, with a unique approach and custom-tailored plans. You would work with a team of diverse professionals, who are considered experts in their individual fields. The friendly, small office atmosphere allows for a positive work environment. Our client is growing quickly, expanding their services and areas of expertise.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Manage multiple calendars and agendas
- Troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Assist in marketing activities such as presentations, seminars and conferences
- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Schedule and organize client appointments, sales meetings, and office events
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Assist with data entry of financial reports and tax returns
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by the team of advisors and accountants
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- Experience working within the financial services industry, insurance, including banking, wealth management, or other related fields required
- Previous experience with QuickBooks is preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.