Field Service Heavy Equipment Mechanic – Direct Hire – New York City Metro - Full Benefits, OT, Company Vehicle
- Are you looking for a full time, permanent career position with an industry leader?
- Do you have mechanical aptitude to be able fix a variety of heavy machinery that includes: mechanical, hydraulics and electronics?
- Are you able to work in the field on customer sites, with limited overnight travel?
- Looking for plenty of overtime opportunity with full benefits?
A pioneer in the industry is looking to add a Field Service Heavy Equipment Mechanic on a direct hire basis. In this role you will perform troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of heavy equipment. This is a career opportunity that offers solid compensation/benefits/profit sharing and growth. Great for former military. We Want You!
- Perform maintenance, safety checks, repairs and related
- Support customer with excellent service, attention and follow through
- Maintain continuous quality improvement
- Ensure documentation/records and invoicing is accurate
- Identify and share sales opportunities with Regional Director
- High School diploma or GED required
- Clean driving record, company vehicle provided
- Currently have or willing to be supported to gain Class B Driver’s License
- Two plus years’ experience working with heavy machinery/equipment, hydraulic, mechanical or electrical machines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Former military is a plus