Field Service Engineer CNC Machines Maintenance $35 - $45/hr plus OT
Remx Omaha, NE
- Expired: April 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
$35 - $45/hr. plus OT, paid travel, per diem Regional and National Travel Career Growth
- A leader in the machine tool industry with 4-star reviews on Glassdoor is looking to add a Field Service Engineer due to rapid growth.
- This is an opportunity to work for an organization that is an industry leader in the repair and maintenance of CNC and related machinery.
- This is a direct hire opportunity that includes an excellent compensation package, profit sharing, benefits, training, tuition reimbursement and more.
- The ability to work for an industry leader in the CNC repair and maintenance industry
- Excellent pay, O.T. pay, full benefits, auto allowance, industry training
- Travel regionally or Nationally with some over night
- Career path with opportunities for growth
- Day to day field service-installation, maintenance and repair of all CNC Turning and Machine Centers
- Supports customers and provides sales support
- Oversee service cases and ensure proper documentation
- Three plus years of field service experiencerequired.
- DetailedworkingknowledgeofPCbasedCNCequipmentanddrivesystemsasappliedtocomplex5 axis CNC machinetools
- Applicant will have excellent all-round skills in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Able to read systems/machine layout with blueprints for repairs onsite.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills along with good written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and an effective teamplayer.
- Valid Driver s License
Associated topics: automated, cad, cnc fabricating, cnc machining, computer aided manufacturing, computer numeric control, computerized numerical control, precision, precision machining, programming
ManufacturingView all jobs at Remx