RemX has partnered with an Investor Services firm in Plymouth Meeting, PA to find a Document Preparer/Scanner to join their Team! This is an ongoing contract role, and we are hiring during COVID-19. This is NOT a remote position. Benefits are available immediately.
Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00a-6:00p
Document Preparer/Scanner Responsibilities:
- Will be working within the Post Closing department.
- Responsible for taking in hundreds of FedEx packages per day, opening, separating, and preparing documents for scanning.
- Responsible for organizing FedEx packages to be sent out.
- May require some work with digital documents.
Document Preparer/Scanner Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work quickly under time-sensitive deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to adapt to changing needs
- Willingness to complete any task needed to help the team