Customer Service Representative
RemX Wilmington, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
RemX is partnered with an Automotive Financial Services Company in search of a career-oriented, enthusiastic team player to join their Customer Service team! This is a full-time contract to hire position. New graduates welcome!!
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Field incoming customer service calls and national survey calls from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Respond to inquiries with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Document actions appropriately in customer database
Entry Level Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation skills
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.