Customer Service Representative (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world, we are urgently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team in Manchester, NH!
- Hybrid position!
Pay: $42, 000 - $47, 600 (plus Benefit Package)
Schedule: Mon - Fri (Remote) & Tues - Thursday (Onsite) 8:00AM - 5:00PM
In an organization known for its world-class customer service, answer live incoming customer queries by phone, chat, and email
CSR Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service approximately 80-100 customer contacts per day inclusive of phone email and chat interactions
- Provide price and availability, order status, and general customer information upon request
- Interpret and communicate information from ERP system and customer portal to customers
- Collaborate with team members to balance out workload leading to a fast, high quality response for the customer
- Maintain composure, empathy, and positive attitude in extremely fast-paced team-environment
- Collaborate with order resolution, technical service, product management, and sales, quality, warehouse, planners, and buyers as needed in service of the customer
- Participate in on-call rotation (approximately 4 times per year)
- Coding of calls/emails/chats to accurately reflect interaction type
- Complete customer spreadsheet and other special notifications
- Utilize strong technical knowledge to handle more advanced product-related inquiries
- Manage key accounts, challenging accounts, and challenging salespeople
- Facilitate creation of customer order reports
- Process, resolve, and expedite orders
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience required!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with call center environments
- Ability to problem solve & critical thinking
- SAP & Salesforce experience preferred
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance/Disability. Employees
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. Employees
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule
BusinessView all jobs at RemX
Get fresh MFG Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.