The Contact Center Agent manages both incoming and outgoing customer calls, emails, chats and escalations, and ensures that each customer has the best experience possible.
Hours: Normal business Monday-Friday, some weekends
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone and email
- Assist customers with product questions
- Place orders
- Track orders
- Process returns and arranges return shipping
- Initiate claims for damaged products
- Utilize multiple applications to provide information to customer
- Document call content in a timely manner #ZR
- 1+ years' call center experience
- Typing speed of 45 wpm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maneuver between multiple applications while simultaneously assisting the customer
Why Work Here?RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.
RemX is proud to offer the most favorable benefit options for our valued Associates.