Staff Accountant needed for a boutique financial advising group located in South Charlotte. Competitive salary with a solid benefit package.
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, and individuals.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 2 - 5 years of public accounting experience
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Experience with Drake software is preferred
- Experience preparing federal and state income tax returns
- Attention to detail
- Experience with business and individual income taxation