· Assist Project Manager in managing projects across multiple client through the creation and timely update of client reports.
· With the assistance of Project Manager, communicates the status of projects and answers project-related questions.
· Opens system files for new projects and works with Project Manager to upload curative files for open title exceptions.
· Create manifests of documents included in outgoing collateral shipments and ensure manifest is provided to client and/or custodian
· Create cover sheets and generate shipment labels for collateral shipments
· Track, monitor and notify needed parties on status of incoming and outgoing collateral shipments for individual projects to ensure that clients are aware of progress toward meeting specified deadlines.
· Follow policies and procedures and client requirements for notification of receipt of incoming collateral shipments and shipment of outgoing packages.
· QC inbound documents and secure missing signatures or additional documents, as needed.
· With the assistance of Project Manager, updates client reports to accurately reflect cures of title exceptions.
· Draft assignments of mortgages, and curative documents to correct assignment chains or identify and order documents in jurisdictions where attorney preparation is required.
· Research and identify third party signers for curative documents and send out third party document execution requests.
· Create hard cost estimates for record able documents.
· Complete standard template for mail away recording requests to Project Assistants and vendor support.
· Review daily recording reports and work to timely resolve recording QC fails and recording rejections.
· Review county records and collateral images provided by client to determine extent of curative actions / documents needed to perfect assets.
· Ability to think critically, work with large data sets, and solve problems with minimal oversight.
· Under the direction of Project Manager, monitor and respond to questions/information from client and management team.