Now Hiring for Customer Service in Clearwater FL! No Sales!
Pay: 12.00 per hour
Temp to Hire
This is a Customer Service position responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails from internal and external sources and responding appropriately, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor.
The Care Coordinator will also confirm eligibility, determining transportation requirements and mode of transportation. Utilizes scheduling software to manage recurring, short notice and future trip scheduling.
Troubleshoots and problem solves transportation issues with healthcare facilities and health plan personnel.
- Answer/handle incoming phone calls and emails in a timely manner Copying, typing, faxing, sending/receiving and distribution of emails/documents
- Interact with team members, other department personnel, health plan personnel, health plan members medical providers/health care facilities and transportation providers Learn and develop proficiency with Transportation computer application
- Assist with managing recurring, short notice and future trip scheduling Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Minimum Qualifications: Education/Licensing/Certification: High School Diploma or GED Experience: One year of previous inbound call center experience or dispatcher preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision Ability to learn and understand various computer programs Excellent customer service skills Collaborative/Teamwork orientation Excellent interpersonal skills