We are looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference!
Are you interested?
Our client is looking for a Call Center Representative.
The ideal person will be doing the following duties.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve billing issues.
- Accurately identify, research and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Escalate systemic issues for resolution.
- Skillfully navigate multiple complex systems, policies, procedures, practices and methods in order to resolve customer inquiries.
- Appropriately document all call information based on procedures.
- Manage both call and chat inquiries.
- Issue paper correspondence as appropriate.
- Advise, counsel, and direct consumers towards community resources and health care options for the uninsured.
- Provide information to the general public about departmental programs, benefits, rules, and policies.
- Refer customers to appropriate parties for resolution when appropriate.
Knowledge and Experience
- Working in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to answer phone calls and work in a fast-paced environment.
- One year of related experience answering incoming/outgoing phone calls.
Experience in finance, billing, administration or policy in health care.
Interpret and apply program policies, procedures and established guidelines to educate benefits and coverage.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree.
• Bilingual in Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, Farsi or Vietnamese – other languages will be considered.