We are currently hiring Call Center Education Specialist for a fast paced growing Customer Contact Center located on the Southside of Jacksonville.
· This is a Temp to Hire position starting at $19/hr
· We offer weekly pay, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
· Must have a flexible schedule to meet business needs (between the hours 8am – 11pm, some weekends)
The Education Specialist will:
- Ensure comprehension of skills taught / transferred at rate of 85% or better as measured by overall course assessment scores.
- Actively engage in a quality customer service conversation on average 75-100 consumers via phone daily.
- Follow a tailored quality process formula without deviation, absent express approval, with every consumer contact.
- Efficiently toggle between internal and client-facing systems while continuously engaging consumers
- Study and maintain an expert knowledge of products and services available to consumers and processes required by client or project
- Operate effectively as a service professional in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Training in a Contact Center Customer Service experience highly preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Ability to stand and engage learners for 7 hours a day
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in maintaining case-sensitive usernames and passwords
- History of maintaining a positive attitude in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various employee levels from direct service personnel to executives across diverse cultures
- One or more years working in a contact center environment preferred