RemX Orlando, FL
- Expired: August 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
RemX has partnered with a Local, Non-Profit Organization that is looking to have add a Bookkeeper to their accounting department on a contract-to-hire basis. The role will provide the bookkeeper to utilize their skills in AP and AR as well as journal entries but challenge them by allowing them to work alongside upper management in Financial Statement Preparation and analysis. Position responsibilities include:
- A/R and A/P, including invoicing, cash receipts, vendor management, and tax filing.
- Bank reconciliations, including revenue and intercompany reconciliations.
- Enter journal entries into General Ledger Accounting system as well as adjusting entries as required
- Assist upper management in Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial Closes
- Assist upper management with Financial statement preparation.
- Other duties as assigned
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Minimum 2 years' experience in accounting required
- Strong excel skills desired
- Must be meticulous and have strong problem-solving skills and attention-to-detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to work independently.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RemX